Thursday 4 May 2017

Gone Wrong - 100 WC #29

Gone Wrong

            I was in my room doing an experiment with my little brother.  I was trying to make slime.
            “When you’re done, can I hold it first?” My little brother asked me. I started to stir the chemicals in the container together.  My brother and I looked at it in amazement as it turned into a gooey blob.  I picked up the slime.
            “Give it to me!” my brother commanded as he grabbed it from my hands.

            “No, stop! You’re going to drop it!” I yelled at him.  Suddenly, the slime flew out of my hands-and-dropped into-the-air-duct-on-the-floor.  My brother cried as the slime dripped through.

2 comments:

  1. “give it to me!” my brother commanded. You need to capitalize the beginning sentence. You should put a comma between 'no' and 'stop'. “No stop! You’re going to drop it!” I yelled at him.

    ReplyDelete