Monday 8 May 2017

Meat - 100 WC #30

Meat

            I opened my eyes and saw birds flying around me, a blue sky, and a bright sun.  I looked down and saw the horizon.  This was what I saw every day on this lonely island. 
            It a began two weeks ago, I went off to sea.  I was-in-the-middle-of-a-storm-with-no-sign of-land-nearby.  I-fell-overboard-and-drifted-on-this-island.

            I-was-running-out-of-veggies-to-eat-so-I-had to rely on the wildlife.  The only problem is I am a vegetarian. I couldn’t eat something so adorable.  However, I had to eat if I wanted to survive.  There were plenty of wild life on this island such as fish, birds, snakes, and rabbits.  I speared the first fish I found-and-brought it back-to my campus.  I put it on an open fire and took my first bite of fish in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment