Monday 3 April 2017

The Two Thieves - 100 WC #28

The Two Thieves

I was on the watch for two of the best thieves in the world.  They have stolen a million dollar’s worth of items in the past month and they are still out there, lurking in the darkness. Then, I suddenly saw two hooded people emerge out of nowhere.  I began following them as they entered the Apple store.  I waited outside for them and a minute later, they ran past me clutching laptops and other gadgets.

“Stop!” I hollered at them.  I do not know if I was seeing things or not but before I knew it, they disappeared into the walls of the mall.

4 comments:

  1. Cool story but I noticed that you accidentally wrote Apple stores instead of Apple store, and you also did it again on the word seeings, it should be seeing. But other than that, great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like when you said
    I do not know if I was seeing things or not but before I knew it, they disappeared into the walls of the mall.
    You can change it too...
    I do not know if I was seeing things or not but before my eyes, they had disappeared into the walls of the mall.
    Just a opinion but other than that great story


    ReplyDelete