Tuesday 21 February 2017

Laughter - 100 WC week #22

Laughter


         There are many things that make people laugh.  It can be a joke like:
My friend thinks he is smart. He told me an onion is the only food that makes you cry, so I threw a coconut at his face.
Did I get you on that joke?   No?  How about this one:
         I was listening to some loud music.  I was about to turn it off until my neighbor threw a brick into my window so he could hear it better.

Did you laugh on that one?  Laughter is a sign of joy.  Everyone laughs once in a while.

8 comments:

  1. You can't use ' in here's because there are no " "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to turn it off,
    I think you should use a comma after off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm to sure if that's correct, thanks for the feedback though.

      Delete
  3. this is an awesome story(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story, it really made me laugh especially the part where you wrote about throwing the coconut. I just think you should take away the coma after the word "off" overall very funny and nice story.

    ReplyDelete