Monday 21 November 2016

The Curse

                 The Curse

   As I walked through the garden with a friend of mine, we saw a sculpture with big yellow eyes that was shaped like a pot. It had markings all over it. It also had legs with stripes sticking out on the top. It made the scenery unbearable. Then, it disappeared.
       “I think we better go home,” I mumbled.

   As we walked home, we kept seeing shadows out in the alleys. At that point, we ran. We were explaining to my grandmother what had happened until all the lights went out. I felt something grab my shoulders, and I was gone.



3 comments:

  1. Your story is dope! In the last sentence, I think you should put a comma after the word shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really good story and I can't really find anything other then this sentence, We were explaining to my grandmother what had happen until all the lights went out. You put happen instead of happened.

    ReplyDelete