Wednesday 7 December 2016

Camping

                                          Camping



             I walked through the forest with no care of where I was heading.  I stopped in my tracks and put down my bag.  I unloaded my camping equipment and set up the tent.  When I was done with the tent, I noticed that it was getting dark so I started gathering the nearby sticks for fire.  I was walking back to my tent when I saw a funny shaped branch. I ignored it and kept walking and when I was finally close to my camp site, I heard an owl noise coming from the branch. As I turned around it changed shape from a branch into an owl.  

2 comments:

  1. You need a comma after these words- When I was done with the tent, I noticed that it was getting dark_____Comma so I started gathering the nearby sticks for fire.

    In this sense you wrote- I was walking back to my tent I saw a funny shaped branch.
    I think you should add in the word ( when )- between the words-I was walking back to my tent ___when____ I saw a funny shaped branch. Or instead of the word ( when ) just put a comma.

    ReplyDelete